Who are we?
The Israeli Blockchain Forum is a non-profit organization dedicated to help the blockchain industry to become one of Israel’s leading tech sectors. The Forum focused on building a regulatory arena that’s necessary for the industry development and growth. Our goal is to act as an unbiased unified organization that creates a dialog that is both efficient and constructive.
The Forum seeks to act as a live knowledge center, providing access to the most up-to-date regulations. We aim to demonstrate industry practices with topics including ICO’s, KYC, and AML. The Israeli Blockchain Forum looks forward to making a meaningful impact in Israel and around the world in blockchain technology.
* Creating an open discussion between policymakers and the Blockchain industry.
* Creating a regulation that is custom made to the industry needs.
* Creating a knowledge center for the ecosystem based on the experience of leading companies.
* Serving as the Israeli focal point for global Blockchain ventures, global SRO’s and academic research centers.
* Creating a compatible and Operational Code of Conduct for the industry.
* Positioning the Forum as an unbiased POC for the Israeli Regulators.
*Frequent meetings with the main Policymakers relevant to the industry: ITA, ISA, BOI, IMPA, MOF, CMA, Budget department, IAI, etc.
* Publishing position papers and responses to policy documents of the various authorities.
* Onboarding the leading industry players, advisors and investors under a unified voice.